Miss A's Blog

Just a muslim woman trying to make some sense out of this world. This is my creative outlet, and my place to let out frustration, and emotion.

Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Yikes!

Not really a believer in creepy Halloween crap...

but today kind of sucked.

I started out by slipping in the shower and ramming my foot onto the fixture that closes off the drain. That was a nasty gash. Bloody foot!

So I was late for work trying to clean up that mess.

They had some lunch thing going on at work. I was walking around the building with my coworker. Some freak in a costume was following right behind me, breathing heavy. I still don't know who the heck it was, the freak! It gave me the creeps.

Then some unnamed coworker tattled on me for something I didn't even do! I hate that, because I get questioned like I'm a criminal and I didn't do anything wrong. I was helping someone, and I got accused of coming back from break late. People have nothing better to do than watch everyone else. I work with a bunch of spies! They have nothing better to do than tattle on others. Some days I don't know how I make it from day to day.

Allah be with me. I need to find a new job.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home