Miss A's Blog

Just a muslim woman trying to make some sense out of this world. This is my creative outlet, and my place to let out frustration, and emotion.

Thursday, November 23, 2006

Miracles Never Cease!

I can't believe it. I really can't believe it.

My sister and I actually got along today.

We got along!

Have you any idea how monumental that is? She wasn't mean. She wasn't nasty. She didn't try to start a fight with me. Maybe she is finally starting to grow up. She actually has a job too. Frankly, I'm shocked. There really isn't much else to say about it.

My parents are taking me out for dinner in a few weeks. My sister wants to come with! It's for my birthday (I don't have much of a choice). My mom does what she wants. If she wants to celcbrate my birthday, I'll let her. She did give birth to me after all. But my sister wants to come? Whoa!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home