Miss A's Blog

Just a muslim woman trying to make some sense out of this world. This is my creative outlet, and my place to let out frustration, and emotion.

Monday, November 20, 2006

Homebound

Okay, so I'm not always the smartest. Yester-evening I ate something I'm allergic to without thinking about it. It did not bode well for me this morning. Therefore I did not go to work today.

Smart, really smart.

At least I didn't eat Tilapia. That would have been a much worse allergic reaction. Anybody remember when that happened? Driving myself to the hospital with my throat closing shut. Calling my mom to let her know what I'm doing, as she laughs because my voice starts to sound more and more manly. My husband coming home and thinking I'm on the other side of the wall playing a game with him so he keeps running around and around it. Finally he realizes I'm not there and calls my mom. All this and I am sitting in the waiting room because they shined a flashlight down my throat to make sure I had enough of an airway to wait. I waited to be seen for about an hour. Pretty sure I'll NEVER eat Tilapia again.

Today what I ate only affected my stomach, and not in a good way.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home