Miss A's Blog

Just a muslim woman trying to make some sense out of this world. This is my creative outlet, and my place to let out frustration, and emotion.

Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Oh So Cold!


I am seemingly unable to have a normal showering experience on Tuesdays. Last Tuesday I gashed my foot on the fixture. This morning, oh the memory chills me! I was in the shower around 5am. I had no hot water, not even warm water! It was super cold. I realize that around 7am many people are showering to be to work by 8, and sometimes there isn't as much hot water. But at 5am?!! How many people are using hot water at 5am? I cannot go to work without showering, I would have felt disgusting. I froze. I started to turn purple. PURPLE!! That's not cool! That was SO NOT the way I wanted to wake up!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home