Miss A's Blog

Just a muslim woman trying to make some sense out of this world. This is my creative outlet, and my place to let out frustration, and emotion.

Tuesday, January 02, 2007

I've Seen Weird

I've always thought that the people in my apartment building were somewhat normal. I've been to other apartment buildings, and felt like I was in crazy town. I've lived here for just over 2 years, and haven't really been bothered by anyone.

Today was a little bit different...

I parked in the underground heated parking. I have a large vehicle that's parked next to me, and have to look around before crossing to the door. Before I got to look around I heard a "WHOOOOOOSH". I almost got hit by some psycho adult riding a bike in the underground parking. He loudly said to me, "I'm getting my exercise, and it's warm down here!" Okay then. Keep riding buddy.

I went to get my mail and drop off my rent payment. Some kid around 7 to 8 years old was standing outside the racquetball court with his head inside the door. It appeared he was talking to someone inside. Then right before I got to where he was, he removed his head, and started loudly saying, "Crap, crap, that's crap, crap!" He walked past me. I looked into the racquetball court as I passed; there wasn't anybody in there.

I finished my errands, and hurriedly returned to the relative safety of my own apartment.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home