Miss A's Blog

Just a muslim woman trying to make some sense out of this world. This is my creative outlet, and my place to let out frustration, and emotion.

Sunday, February 04, 2007

Emotional

I don't like getting this way. I am super emotional. Why else would I still be awake at 1 am? I have been crying, and when I start I keep going. I now have a runny nose and headache (those were already kind of there because of the cold I'm getting).

Whine, whine, whine!

I think I've said before that some things I just shouldn't buy the economy brand. Well, I've discovered another! Airborne, you know, the immune booster to help keep away colds. I bought the generic brand. Not good. It tasted like I threw up in the back of my throat. Too much information? Sorry. Trying to save you from making the same mistake. Oh, and it was Target brand, the lime flavor. Yeah, I bought 2 packages. I will just have to really water them down.

Back to my emotions. Now that I've blogged about them, I'm too tired to care.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home