Miss A's Blog

Just a muslim woman trying to make some sense out of this world. This is my creative outlet, and my place to let out frustration, and emotion.

Saturday, February 03, 2007

Last Weekend

I never really talked about last weekend. I was at my mom's house last weekend. I took Friday off, and I surprised her by going up there Thursday night. Her birthday was Friday, and I was supposed to go there straight from work to pick up my little brother from basketball practice. My mom and step-dad went out and spent all Friday together. I lounged at their house until it was time to get my brother.
It ended up being a really nice weekend. My uncle and aunt came over Saturday for dinner. My brother actually spent some time with me on Saturday (because friends are usually SO much more important!). When I left my little brother even asked if I would come back the next weekend. He didn't want me to leave. I don't get that too much anymore either! My mom said that was the best birthday she ever had, ever. It wasn't much, but I'm really glad she had a nice time.
Oh, and Monday, my little brother had his birthday. He is now a "young man" of 13 years. May Allah bless them both with many more years!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home