Miss A's Blog

Just a muslim woman trying to make some sense out of this world. This is my creative outlet, and my place to let out frustration, and emotion.

Sunday, March 18, 2007

Positivitiness (Not Really A Word, I Know!)

Why is it that when I'm trying to remain positive and happy the world makes it so darn difficult? I just want to live a peaceful, positive, happy life. Is that too much to ask? Even Blogger is against me. It won't let me use bold, italics, or fancy colors for my writing. Maybe I should build a shack in the wilderness and live alone. I wouldn't be able to complain about Blogger because it wouldn't exist in my isolated cabin with no electricity.

Hmmmmmmmm.....

On second thought, I'm too high maintenance for that.

2 Comments:

At 3/18/07, 8:27 PM , Blogger Organica said...

Loving the new template

 
At 3/18/07, 8:51 PM , Blogger Miss A said...

Thanks! At least something is going right with Blogger!!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home