Miss A's Blog

Just a muslim woman trying to make some sense out of this world. This is my creative outlet, and my place to let out frustration, and emotion.

Friday, March 16, 2007

That's What A Nap Is For

I had originally taken today off, but my plans were cancelled. Thus, I decided to go to work and save my vacation for another day. Work was hectic, people were crabby and mean. I kept thinking that I should have just taken the day off. I hurried to finish what I was doing to leave on time (I still left late). I came home to quiet, all that I had craved. I'm exhausted. Even Blogger is out to get me today. It won't allow me to use text color or make my letters bold. It is definitely time for a nap. A nap will solve all my problems (also Garden Salsa flavored Sun Chips, I'm slightly addicted).

1 Comments:

At 3/16/07, 7:14 PM , Blogger Organica said...

blogger sucks. Just took my nap!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home