Miss A's Blog

Just a muslim woman trying to make some sense out of this world. This is my creative outlet, and my place to let out frustration, and emotion.

Sunday, March 18, 2007

A Tisket, A Tasket

I made a basket!

A friend from work and I made a basket that's going to be raffled off at work. We had so much fun! Work gave us money to get the stuff, we just had to think of a theme for our basket. We thought of "Family Fun Night". We went to the store and got a bunch of games and snacks to fill up our basket. We had so much fun picking things out. Tomorrow we are going to put the basket all together. I'm so excited! It's going to look soooooo cool! I also can't wait to see the other baskets that people make. I love when they do fun stuff like this at work. And the proceeds for the raffle will go to the MN Food Shelf. All that fun for a good cause!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home