Miss A's Blog

Just a muslim woman trying to make some sense out of this world. This is my creative outlet, and my place to let out frustration, and emotion.

Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Why, Why, Why?

Why is it that when you're planning on getting married you can't find a sheikh to do it? Why is it that they don't have voicemails so that we can leave messages? How are you supposed to ever get ahold of them? Why do I have to worry about this crap? I don't know.

What do I know?

I know that I am frustrated. I have cooked and cleaned like no tomorrow, to calm my nerves. I can barely eat because my stomach is nervous-upset. The first time I got married was in January and I got strep throat a week later. It is almost June, a coworker/friend has strep throat. I am worried that I'm going to get it. It's tweaking me out!

Tweak, tweak, tweak!!!!!!

1 Comments:

At 5/31/07, 7:39 AM , Blogger Organica said...

LOL.

Remember what I said the beginning of this week. These people are paid but never available for what they were hired to do!

Yala

Mabrook. Hope you find someone. Call Meri, she might help.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home