Miss A's Blog

Just a muslim woman trying to make some sense out of this world. This is my creative outlet, and my place to let out frustration, and emotion.

Thursday, June 07, 2007

Alhamdulilah

Whatever life brings me it will always be "Alhamdulilah". I was thinking (in a glazed over state) about my travel through islam. I reverted to islam four and a half years ago, Alhamdulilah. It's strange but I can honestly say that through that time the worst things in my life have happened to me. The worst. I often wonder how I've had the strength to move on at times. There is only one answer, Allah. I believe and pray to Allah to keep me safe from harm and protect me.

Again today Allah has saved me from something. I am divorced. Alhamdulilah. My two day marriage is now over. Only Allah knows why. Alhamdulilah. I was so afraid to marry, afraid to trust. If I ever do get married again (I am really starting to believe I won't) it will have to be someone miraculous. I have lost all trust in the muslim brothers. I know there are some good ones out there somewhere, but how to trust? You just never know. I am truly afraid of the thought of marriage now. There is only one way to trust, through the trust of Allah. Alhamdulilah. Even before deciding on this marriage, I gave it up to Allah. With every prayer I told Allah that all my trust was with him. I'm single again, it's a disappointment, but I know there is a reason for it, even if that reason will never be revealed to me. All praises and thanks are to Allah.

1 Comments:

At 6/8/07, 1:40 PM , Blogger UmmAbdurRahman said...

i was hoping for a happy update and I saw this. I know the sadness that i feel for you is less than one tenth of one percent of what you must be feeling.

I'm shocked, but know that I am ALWAYS here for you inshaAllah. through bumpy times in our friendship I have never stopped caring about you. I still care about you and still want the best for you. Maybe, just maybe, this wasn't the best. Only Allah knows.

If you need anything just give me a holler.

maryam

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home