Miss A's Blog

Just a muslim woman trying to make some sense out of this world. This is my creative outlet, and my place to let out frustration, and emotion.

Saturday, June 02, 2007

I Want To Write Something

but I don't really know what that something is.

I understand that men (no offense to men) are quite different from women, but why do they have to be so darn aggravating? We are probably just as aggravating to them. Why is it that when something important needs to be done a man will put it off until the last minute, or even past the last minute? It's annoying.

So I was supposed to get married, and here I am still single, with fabulous henna on my hands and only myself to admire it. Blah! InshaAllah it will probably still happen, I just have to wait for him to figure it out.

Unfortunately for him I have come down from my anxiety rush and don't feel the energy to try to arrange anything this week. I tried to help to find an Imam to marry us and did most of the work. Plus other things to get ready for the day. So, if he figures it out and decides we should still marry, I will leave it up to him to plan it. It sucks that I feel that way, but I can't help it. I feel exhausted. Alhamdulilah, whatever happens, happens, and it is for the best. I trust Allah.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home