Miss A's Blog

Just a muslim woman trying to make some sense out of this world. This is my creative outlet, and my place to let out frustration, and emotion.

Friday, June 01, 2007

I'm Upset

Yesterday was less than mediocre.

My one highlight was that I got to spend time with a sister that I haven't spent much time with before. I had a blast, alhamdulilah.

Work wasn't cool yesterday. A coworker spazzed, at me. I got to tie suture knots in a cubicle by myself for many hours. Yay!

I found out that the "Big Day" is on hold until further notice, if it happens at all.

Not much later I noticed one of my fish at the bottom of the tank, upside down. Mind you I really like my fish, and I realize fish don't always last the longest. Something about these two fish really gets to me. I find them entertaining, other "pet" fish I've had, I was indifferent towards. I originally started out with 3 fish, but one died alomost immediately. The other two were like buddies. They swam together, side by side. They would occassionally chase each other. So it didn't sadden me to lose one of my fish, but it saddened me that the other fish kept nudging the dead one. He lost his friend and looks lonely.

2 Comments:

At 6/1/07, 7:31 PM , Blogger UmmAbdurRahman said...

:( what happened? i work tomorrow until 5, but you can call me anytime after that if you want to talk.

maryam

 
At 6/2/07, 10:33 PM , Blogger Miss A said...

thanks habibty! InshaAllah we'll talk soon. I had a very sleepy day.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home