Miss A's Blog

Just a muslim woman trying to make some sense out of this world. This is my creative outlet, and my place to let out frustration, and emotion.

Tuesday, July 10, 2007

I'm Still Here

I've been pretty sick since Friday morning. The weekend was a bit difficult. Monday morning, yikes! My car wouldn't start, here we go again. My old car which I haven't sold yet (alhamdulilah), has windshield wipers that don't work. They worked the last time I drove it, and now don't. I had morning dew on the windshield and did my best to see so I could get to work. My dad and step-dad both told me it was the fuse. I changed the fuse, still no wiping action. Let's hope it doesn't rain on my commute to or from work this week. Oh yeah, Fancy the fish has passed on. Not the happy day I hoped for.

Today on break though, I sat next to the window drinking my water with my feet up. We have several bushes along our building right outside the windows. There are many birds that come into the bushes and even some that land on the minute window sill and peer in. I watched the birds today, and I marvelled at the amazing creatures they are. Alhamdulilah. I watched as they flew around and landed with precision. It was amazing. I never paid that much attention before. What an amazing creation. Allah is truly the greatest. I see birds every day, but never truly watched them. Life is amazing, it's all around us. These days have been difficult, but I'm still here, I'm still a part of this amazing life.

1 Comments:

At 7/11/07, 3:45 PM , Blogger Safa said...

Thanks for dropping by my blog.

I always find that looking at the little amazing things that are a part of our daily life brings me joy....even when I don't feel for any.....(like looking at the birds.....)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home