Miss A's Blog

Just a muslim woman trying to make some sense out of this world. This is my creative outlet, and my place to let out frustration, and emotion.

Sunday, August 12, 2007

Surviving Living With Your Sister: 101

It's been two weeks since my sister moved in. It's really not that difficult to get along with her. It really helps that she's not doing drugs. It really helps that she works alot of hours (also that she's working in the first place). She contributes to rent (alhamdulilah), and is helpful with keeping the apartment neat. She doesn't clean quite to my standard, but I ignore it. She's trying; she's being helpful. She's a completely different person when she's not on drugs. We don't fight, we laugh and joke, we are more like sisters should be. Oh, it also helps that her worst influence (the boyfriend) is in jail, probably for the next year. I don't completely trust her of course, but at least I'm surviving.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home