Miss A's Blog

Just a muslim woman trying to make some sense out of this world. This is my creative outlet, and my place to let out frustration, and emotion.

Thursday, September 13, 2007

Ramadan Kareem

Alhamdulilah, today is the first day of Ramadan. A month for worship, for forgiveness, for peace. I plan to spend this month focusing on my relationship with Allah. I want to do the best I can to worship. InshaAllah I will be reading a Juz of the Quran everyday, and going to pray taraweeh as much as possible. I have my mp3 player loaded with recitation of the Quran in order to keep my ears from listening to the filthy mouths of my coworkers (this is my only disgruntle-ment).

I pray for a blessed month for all. May Allah reward you for your efforts.

2 Comments:

At 9/13/07, 10:23 PM , Blogger Organica said...

Ramadan Kareem habibity :)

 
At 9/15/07, 8:02 PM , Blogger Miss A said...

Ramadan Kareem to you too.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home