Miss A's Blog

Just a muslim woman trying to make some sense out of this world. This is my creative outlet, and my place to let out frustration, and emotion.

Saturday, December 22, 2007

A Little Vacay

Alhamdulilah, I have the next 11 days at home from work. I don't have to be back until January 2nd. I have some cleaning projects in mind. I accomplished quite a few of them this fall, but have realized there are more to do. I need to step up on my exercising. I've lost a bit of weight and my doctor was pretty pleased with me when I went in last week, but I know I need to exercise more. I can do better. I have to get as happy and healthy as possible if starting a family is in the future.

11 straight days away from work.... aaaaaaaahhhhhh. It's so nice.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home