Miss A's Blog

Just a muslim woman trying to make some sense out of this world. This is my creative outlet, and my place to let out frustration, and emotion.

Saturday, December 01, 2007

Every Now And Again There Is Happiness

It's amazing to me that for so long I kept dreaming and hoping for something that would never happen. I wanted it so badly that I never stopped to realize that maybe there was something better if I just gave up.

Alhamdulilah.

I have been married for a week and a half now. It has been the best week and a half. Don't get me wrong, we are adjusting to each other, it's not 24/7 happiness.

I never imagined that I would be this happy as a wife. It seemed impossible. He's an amazing man and so far a wonderful husband. His personality is perfect for me. Alhamdulilah. I am so lucky that Allah blessed me. I pray that Allah keeps us happy and strengthens our bonds, building love and mercy between us.

Being married has left very little time for blogging. I'd apologize, but I'm not really sorry...

2 Comments:

At 12/2/07, 7:20 AM , Blogger UmmAbdurRahman said...

Wow! I'm kind of shocked. wasn't expecting that :) I didn't see that coming, but still want to offer congratulations and wish you a successful marriage.

 
At 12/3/07, 7:42 PM , Blogger Miss A said...

Thank you so much. I know it's a surprise, but Alhamdulilah, it's really great.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home