Miss A's Blog

Just a muslim woman trying to make some sense out of this world. This is my creative outlet, and my place to let out frustration, and emotion.

Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Squirrels Gone Wild

Some of my best ideas are not always the best. Take for instance the other evening, my dad brought me an ice cream cake from DQ. It was too huge to store the other half in the freezer. Miss A decides its a good idea to stick it out on the balcony. How wrong I was.

When I got home from work yesterday my husband tells me his heroic tale of cake saving... kind of. He heard a rustling out on the balcony. That's when he looked out and saw a gang of squirrels chewing through the top of the plastic container. The picture isn't the best, but you can see the hole they chewed. Unfortunately they didn't get to the treat.


I will tell you upon further inspection, there is squirrel fur on that cake and there is no way I'm touching it. Plus I think the husband is getting a squirrel paranoia like I have, he said they were staring at him and it was creepy!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home