Miss A's Blog

Just a muslim woman trying to make some sense out of this world. This is my creative outlet, and my place to let out frustration, and emotion.

Monday, December 10, 2007

Neglecting...

I have been neglecting this blog... sigh. I have been neglecting my email, the computer in general has not been used much by me. We've been pretty busy, running around here and there. We have been busy just spending time together, it's nice. I cook dinner, we eat together, and he washes the dishes. It's pretty mundane, but alhamdulilah, it's great.

InshaAllah the fasting of the first 9 days of Dhul-Hijja starts tomorrow. The Hajj. Don't forget to fast the 9th day, the Day of Arafa. The reward for the acceptance of fasting on that day is your sins forgiven from the previous year and the year to come. Very expensive. May Allah accept our fasts on that day.

Hopefully I will get to this blog a little more often. Sorry peeps.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home