Miss A's Blog

Just a muslim woman trying to make some sense out of this world. This is my creative outlet, and my place to let out frustration, and emotion.

Monday, November 19, 2007

Cleaning, Cleaning

It was fall cleaning day yesterday. I cleaned like I haven't cleaned in quite some time. I hit all the nooks and crannies. I did laundry on Saturday; blankets, pillows, rugs, and everything else. I'm enjoying the clean and ready to smack my sister if she messes it up. Seriously though, I worked so hard this weekend and I'm enjoying it. I'm looking forward to 4 days of relaxation in a clean apartment.

My sister will be almost non-existent since she works retail. Friday is the biggest shopping day of the year ya'll. My mom was trying to convince me that I needed to go shopping at the outlet mall; it will be open at midnight Thursday. She tried to convince my sister first (obviously didn't think that one through). I'll be staying far from the malls... but for all you hard core shoppers out there, Enjoy!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home