Miss A's Blog

Just a muslim woman trying to make some sense out of this world. This is my creative outlet, and my place to let out frustration, and emotion.

Sunday, January 06, 2008

What To Write?

I know I haven't written in about a week. It seems I don't have much material to write about.

Do I write about the daily antics that take place? Living with my husband is like living in a comedy sketch. He's always doing funny things that crack me up. How can I remember the hundreds of small things that he does to make me laugh... I guess the important thing is that life is full of laughter and happiness.

Do I write about how there are only 3 weeks until my husband leaves for his country for an indefinite amount of time? I don't really want to think about it. It happens all the time; husbands and wives are separated by an ocean and a continent. I have the option of joining him. It just doesn't seem practical right now. InshaAllah it won't take a long time. Who knows, after 2 weeks alone I might buy a ticket and leave. I really can't imagine a day without him.

I just pray for all the people I know that are separated. May Allah bring your families back together soon.

1 Comments:

At 1/9/08, 2:48 AM , Blogger UmmAbdurRahman said...

THANKS For the duaa. If you want to talk about it I'm just a phone call away. InshaAllah he returns home quickly.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home