Miss A's Blog

Just a muslim woman trying to make some sense out of this world. This is my creative outlet, and my place to let out frustration, and emotion.

Tuesday, December 25, 2007

A Little Scare

It's weird how these things happen sometimes...

The other day my husband slid on the icy road and the car spun around. He called me to come help him, and he sounded okay, just a little shaken up. Two seconds later the phone rang again. This time my sister, hysterically freaking out on the phone. Freaking out about how she knew it was him and couldn't get over to that lane to help him. She just happened to be driving by and saw the whole thing. I didn't panic until she called. He said he was okay, but still.... How in the world was I supposed to drive slow when I just wanted to get there and make sure he's okay with my own 2 eyes?

Alhamdulilah, everybody is all right. It was just a little scare, just a little one.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home