Miss A's Blog

Just a muslim woman trying to make some sense out of this world. This is my creative outlet, and my place to let out frustration, and emotion.

Saturday, July 26, 2008

Greatness Is All Over The Place

Alhamdulilah

Today is a good day. I feel good things happening all around me.

My close friend has found "The One" and I couldn't be happier for her.

I will be going back to Egypt at the end of September inshaAllah. I'm super excited. I miss hubby alot. I am so very lucky to have such a wonderful husband and I wish everyone the same happiness. There will always be hard times and arguments, but we will always come out the other end stronger from these things. He is an amazing person. We are very similar when it comes to how we care for each other and he understands the things that make a relationship work. I am so blessed.

I am feeling so good today about everything. InshaAllah him and I will be together again soon. I really want to go to the MN zoo and check out the sea otters... so he better get back here soon and go there with me. Sea otters, man, sea otters.

3 Comments:

At 7/26/08, 12:11 PM , Blogger Organica said...

MashAllah. May Allah bless you!

 
At 7/26/08, 4:34 PM , Blogger UmmAbdurRahman said...

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!

oh and cuz i gotte be all proper and stuff...alhamdulillah

 
At 7/27/08, 5:25 AM , Blogger jazain said...

oh im so happy youre going back soon!!! you sound like me sis, before my husband made it back here to the states i was working like a donkey and traveling back and forth to egy a few times a year for 2 years!!!! but i love it there. i know you miss him.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home