Miss A's Blog

Just a muslim woman trying to make some sense out of this world. This is my creative outlet, and my place to let out frustration, and emotion.

Monday, July 10, 2006

Breaking Point

I feel as though I am reaching my breaking point. I have had enough of everything lately. Today I was feeling the need to leave. I felt the need to start over in a totally different place. Find a job in a different state. Move away and meet other people. Start my life over somewhere new.

I am tired of my ex-husband and my friend's ex-husband. The two of them don't know how to let go. They feed off of each other's stalker issues. They creep me out. I don't want to be violated anymore. I don't want my friend to be violated anymore. Her ex called and was talking to me like I was his confidant. I am not. I only answered because the number looked familiar. Of course it did, it used to be her home phone number A YEAR AGO! The things he said stirred up so much crap. It made me feel like leaving it all behind. I want to get rid of the past. I don't want it following me around all the time. It is just waiting for me to turn and look at it again.

Sadly, it doesn't matter where I go, the past is always there, it haunts no matter what. I can't start over, not unless my memory is wiped clean.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home