Miss A's Blog

Just a muslim woman trying to make some sense out of this world. This is my creative outlet, and my place to let out frustration, and emotion.

Tuesday, July 04, 2006

Hells Bells...

It's Whizz Bang Days!




My mom says that often. Where she got it from, I don't know. She's weird, and if you ask where my weird side comes from, I will tell you she had something to do with it. We laughed so much when I was there the other day. My step dad and little brother just roll their eyes. At least we have a good time and laugh. It's been tough growing up with my mom, but now we get along pretty darn well.

Well there's a couple shots of my little guy lighting off some fireworks for me. He's such a little sweet heart. I hope he will always remain as sweet as he is. Don't get me wrong he can be a total stinker at times. We all can!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home