Miss A's Blog

Just a muslim woman trying to make some sense out of this world. This is my creative outlet, and my place to let out frustration, and emotion.

Saturday, July 08, 2006

The Drive Home

I spent a somewhat uneventful day at my parent's house. My brother wanted me to come up to spend time with him. He spent time with his friends.

The drive home was magnificent though! I left at almost 11pm. They live in the middle of nowhere. I started driving on those back country roads. You hear the crickets chirp, look to the sides and see small flashes of green from fireflies. With the windows down and the cool summer air breezing through the car. Ahhhhhh. The smell of soil and things growing. I could tell I was passing through potato farms. It smelled just as if I had opened a bag of potatos. Like soil. It was such a good drive. I was tempted to keep on driving, just drive to destination unknown.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home