Miss A's Blog

Just a muslim woman trying to make some sense out of this world. This is my creative outlet, and my place to let out frustration, and emotion.

Saturday, July 08, 2006

Good Company and Food

What could be better than the company of a good friend and some delicious food? Not much, but we also watched a great movie. Actually, I watched the entire movie, she fell asleep on my couch. I love my friends, especially her, she's so awesome! We have been spending quite a bit of time together lately. We have similar attitudes about life and Islam.

She came over and we made Kufta Kabob... Soooooo goooooood! We talked alot. There is nothing better than great conversation. Then came the movie and her long nap. After a couple of hours (at about 12:45am) I tried to wake her. She just looked at me and went back to sleep. A half an hour later her husband called. Ha ha ha, time to wake up and go home! And look at me, just as hyper as can be! A great evening, I am content.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home