Miss A's Blog

Just a muslim woman trying to make some sense out of this world. This is my creative outlet, and my place to let out frustration, and emotion.

Thursday, June 29, 2006

Wisdom...

from a tooth? Just why are they called "wisdom teeth"? Is it because we don't get them until we are older? I am 29, and I sure don't feel any wiser for having a tooth that makes my entire mouth a pit of pain.


I'm going under the knife tomorrow to get that bugger taken out. I had one removed when I didn't have insurance. The one that's bothering me now wasn't grown in too much and I opted to wait until I had insurance. It now hurts BAD! It's a good thing I have insurance. It's been hurting for over a month. I went to the dentist to get a referral. They said I had to wait 2 weeks for the oral surgeon to call me to make the appointment. Great.

I waited, they called. I had to wait almost 3 weeks for the actual appointment. Hello? I told them it hurts! I had to wait 5 weeks total. It sucks to get a tooth carved out when I have a 5 day weekend I should be enjoying. How much would I really enjoy with a mouth that hurt anyway? Besides, I will probably be too drugged up this weekend from the painkillers.

Did I mention I have to be put out? My mom has to drive me. Good times. My tooth is not growing up, it's growing sideways. It's pushing forward into my other teeth. What's so flippin' wise about that situation? Ooooooh, I hope I don't get chipmunk cheeky!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home