Miss A's Blog

Just a muslim woman trying to make some sense out of this world. This is my creative outlet, and my place to let out frustration, and emotion.

Friday, June 30, 2006

Tooth Gone!

What a beautiful Vicodin haze! I've had quite the morning. That oral surgeon was totally trippy. I remember him asking me muslim questions and being a little odd. Then I remember him and his assistant inviting me to join them for yoga during lunch. Then I said I didn't really do yoga and I was fading out. What in the world? Were they messing with me or what? Yowser!

Now the bleeding and the pain. I hope it goes away soon. I rather liked the numbness. One small dilemma: Still bleeding and out of gauze. Not usually a problem since I live near many stores, but I'm on pain killers. I can't drive. I promised my mom I wouldn't go anywhere (even though she drank Starbucks in front of me and I really wanted one, and said I was going there as soon as she left). I had to promise to stay put, otherwise she wouldn't leave me. Plus I know I shouldn't drive. Must...Have...Gauze... I might fall asleep before I care too much, eyelids getting very heavy...................................

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home