Miss A's Blog

Just a muslim woman trying to make some sense out of this world. This is my creative outlet, and my place to let out frustration, and emotion.

Sunday, September 10, 2006

Carrot Issues

Each and every one of us may struggle with some type of OCD (obsessive-compulsive disorder) issue. I know I have a few oddities and I'd like to discuss one of them in this entry.

You know the baby-cut, peeled carrots? I love them, I love to buy a bag of those and snack on them throughout the week. I don't like to peel my own carrots, I love the simple fact that these are ready to go. I however have an issue when eating them.

A coworker asked me what I was doing one day while I was eating some carrots. I told her I was looking at the ends of the carrots. If the end of the carrot looks weird, I can't eat it. Like it was too close to the end that you pull out of the ground. I've gotten brave enough to bite those ends off, but before they used to freak me out. My coworker laughed at me. She never looks at the carrots, she just simply eats them.

I am also freaked out by the carrots that have cracks down them. I can manage to eat those though.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home