Miss A's Blog

Just a muslim woman trying to make some sense out of this world. This is my creative outlet, and my place to let out frustration, and emotion.

Friday, September 08, 2006

I'm A Whiner


As I walked into work at 6am today I gave someone a big "Good Morning" with a side of smile. She said, "You are always so happy." I explained that I'm not, but I try to be in a good mood at work and try to make my days fun. After all it really does suck. I am usually bouncing off the walls and quite hyper at work; it keeps the day moving.

Well, I got to thinking about it and I realized that my blog doesn't really portray the "happy" me. I've become a whiney complaining blogger. I do have a positive attitude for many things. I guess I've just used my blog to get out all my hostility and bitterness. I'm sorry for those readers that have put up with this. I hope you will enjoy the more upbeat me!

Have a fabulous weekend!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home