Miss A's Blog

Just a muslim woman trying to make some sense out of this world. This is my creative outlet, and my place to let out frustration, and emotion.

Thursday, September 07, 2006

People! AAAAAAAAHHH!

I have been a lazy, lazy blogger.

I have excuses though. I am working the early morning shift and I am working on a very physical line. I'm exhausted to say the least.

Of course a week can't go by without some crazy co-worker being irritating. This week was no exception. I work with a very passive-aggressive man. I usually get along with him and most everyone else despises him. Yesterday I found out why. He made me feel like a total jerk. Everything I said I did he had to comment on. For example; one of my co-workers wanted to take me out for lunch. I said something about so-and-so taking me out to lunch because I thought it was sweet of her. First he said, "I wouldn't go there for lunch, they overcharge and it contributes to blah blah blah blah blah". Annoying! So I'm contributing to whatever crap because I'm going there? It was like this all morning. I wouldn't do this or that. When he knew I had or was going to do these things!

I told him that he had indirectly insulted me all morning and I was getting irritated. I was blunt and honest. Then he pulls out with, "I wouldn't let anyone buy my lunch." So I'm a jerk because my co-worker offered to take me out? AAAAAAHHHHHHH! I snapped and told him AGAIN that all he did was insult me in a passive-aggressive way and he didn't need to talk to me anymore.

Today was a very quiet day. Actually he probably won't talk to me for the next 3 months. It's happened before with him and others. 3 months of no insults, I'll take it!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home