Miss A's Blog

Just a muslim woman trying to make some sense out of this world. This is my creative outlet, and my place to let out frustration, and emotion.

Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Do You Believe?

Last week I was asked if I believe in global warming? Believe in?

Do I believe in global warming? Like, do I believe in fairies, elves, gnomes, unicorns, and other magical creatures? How can you ask someone if they "believe in" global warming? Do I believe in Santa Claus and the Easter Bunny? I've got a whole different opinion about those 2 characters (I'll discuss in a later post).

There are some very distinct weather and climate changes taking place in the world right now. I can definitely say that. Does it have something to do with global warming? Possibly. Does it have something to do with the way the human race treats our environment? Possibly. All I can say is that the seasons in Minnesota are definitely different than they were 10, even 5 years ago. Something is happening with our earth. Can we stop it? I don't know. Could we have stopped the ice age from happening? Perhaps this is just another cycle in our evolving universe.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home