Miss A's Blog

Just a muslim woman trying to make some sense out of this world. This is my creative outlet, and my place to let out frustration, and emotion.

Monday, November 27, 2006

I Need Your Help!

All right, I need all the help I can get. I just applied for some positions that relate to my education. I am appealing to friends and anonymous blog readers for help. Whoever you may be, wherever you may be... please make dua (prayer) for me to get one of those positions. Only through Allah (God) all things are possible.

I need to pursue my goals, and a position that relates to my education would be a step in the right direction. I don't ask for much, just your dua.

Thank you sooooooooo much! I know at least 2 of you who read my blog and will oblige me in my request!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home