Miss A's Blog

Just a muslim woman trying to make some sense out of this world. This is my creative outlet, and my place to let out frustration, and emotion.

Friday, November 24, 2006

Strange Night

So I passed a somewhat strange evening sleeping in my mom's house. I don't sleep well in a strange place. Now, you may be thinking, "What? Your mom's house is a strange place?" Aside from the fact that my parents run a fine line between crazy and crazier, yes, it is strange to sleep here. I only ever get a really good night's sleep in my own bed.

I slept in my little brother's room and he has this little gadget that is VERY annoying. At a certain time every night (I think around 2am) the thing goes off to the "Happy Birthday" tune. I stumbled around his room looking for the dratted thing, and finally found it. I just kept pushing buttons until it shut up. Five minutes later it went off again. The gadget and I repeated our performance about four times before it shut up for good. Annoying!

I am actually thinking about taking the thing to the back of the house and destroying it. I asked my mom how he can stand having that thing in his room. She said he must be used to it. Ugh!

Any way I stayed the night to either go shopping with my mom today or spend time with little brother while my mom and step-dad went shopping. So, here I am at 10am on the computer blogging. Mom and step-dad went shopping and little brother is still sleeping. He's getting to the teens. I am downstairs, and the dog is lying on her bed snoring. The dog snores louder than a person. It's crazy. Last night I thought my little brother fell asleep in the chair and was snoring. Nope, it was the dog.

Exciting day, huh? Will that kid wake up already?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home