Miss A's Blog

Just a muslim woman trying to make some sense out of this world. This is my creative outlet, and my place to let out frustration, and emotion.

Saturday, November 25, 2006

Yep! It's Official!

I'm PMSing!!!!

My first clue should have been that I was craving something sweet at 11:40pm anyway. It only went downhill from there.

I decided on a small bowl of Honey Nut Cheerios. A little sweet, but somewhat healthy. It helps to lower cholesterol! So I poured just a little bit. And then I thought, "It's a small bowl I won't spill it if I turn off the light and then carry it." I was wrong. I hadn't even picked it up, I spilled it. And then I stared at the spilled cheerios and milk and I started crying.

Yep, I'm PMSing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home