Miss A's Blog

Just a muslim woman trying to make some sense out of this world. This is my creative outlet, and my place to let out frustration, and emotion.

Saturday, March 31, 2007

Family Drama

It's kind of strange that I wrote earlier about some family issues, and then my mom would call me and tell me of more issues. I am sad, not for myself, but mostly for my mom and little brother. The only time my parents see my sister is if they drop in on her at work. That's what they did today, and a scene ensued. My mom won't go in to the retail store where my sister works, but my step-dad did.

She was quite snippy with my dad and then they got towards the door of the store, where my mom was standing outside. My dad made the comment that my sister should be careful where she lives (she lives with drug users and they most likely make meth there). I think my parents will turn that address in to the police. That's when my sister started SCREAMING at my dad (mind you she's at work). She gave a few choice words to my mom as well. She told them she will not join them for Easter since she can't bring her crack pipe. She said she wants nothing to do with our family. My mom asked if that included her little brother. She said not him either.

It's sad. I'm quite indifferent towards my sister. We've never been close, she's a mean person, it's hard to get close to mean people. My little brother enjoys spending time with her, I'm sad that he has to be hurt by her. Maybe it's best since she has told him she will do things with him and doesn't follow through. My mom is starting to be seperate from her, she's starting to let go. I know it's not easy, her and my sister were extremely close. I wish I felt hopeful about my sister taking action to clean herself up, but I honestly don't.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home