Miss A's Blog

Just a muslim woman trying to make some sense out of this world. This is my creative outlet, and my place to let out frustration, and emotion.

Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Many Reasons

I'm certain that there are more than 100 reasons why I love my co-worker Marzipan*. She is 58 years old, and the sweetest woman you will ever find. Just to see her face in the morning makes me smile.
Last week she grabbed my hands and said, "Do you have to go to the bathroom?" My reply was "No". She told me that there was a flyer on the bathroom door and she thought we should go to this presentation together. My curiosity was bothering me so much that I had to go see what it was. It was something neither of us would ever go to. She's funny.
She also said the sweetest thing to me last week. I often tell her that I have a mean side. She says she's never seen it. Last week I asked her to help me do something nice for someone. She says to me, "See, you are one of the sweetest people I've ever met. There's not a mean bone in your body." I think the same would go for her, especially if she doesn't see my evil side!
Marzipan* makes work a happy place to go to.

*Names have been changed to protect the innocent

2 Comments:

At 3/28/07, 7:13 PM , Blogger Organica said...

Evil side? Wha..? You are the sweetest muffin. I warn your friend though, never call MISS A when she is sleeping.

You enter the dangerous zone :P

 
At 3/28/07, 7:17 PM , Blogger Miss A said...

Hee hee hee, you are so right! A sleeping Miss A can be a scary thing with a telephone ring!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home