Miss A's Blog

Just a muslim woman trying to make some sense out of this world. This is my creative outlet, and my place to let out frustration, and emotion.

Friday, March 23, 2007

De-caffeination

That's right, I decided to become de-caf. It's not that I drink a lot of pop, I really don't, and I only drink diet. I usually only drink it when I'm out. I have decided to eliminate caffeine from my system. I doubt I can totally do this because of trace amounts in things that I don't know it's in. I'm not a coffee drinker anyway, tea will be the one thing I will have to do in de-caf. Mostly water though, mostly water.

I'm trying to get rid of recent sleep disturbances. I haven't slept normal in the last few weeks, it's wearing me out. It happens when I get a little anxious sometimes. I just want to eliminate caffeine from the equasion to see if that helps. Here's hoping for a good night's sleep!

2 Comments:

At 3/25/07, 12:04 PM , Blogger Organica said...

I was sick all day because of Starbucks coffee. No more coffee for me either!

 
At 3/25/07, 1:55 PM , Blogger Miss A said...

We're becoming de-caf, together!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home