Miss A's Blog

Just a muslim woman trying to make some sense out of this world. This is my creative outlet, and my place to let out frustration, and emotion.

Sunday, March 25, 2007

UGH

That's how I feel today, BLAH! I have no motivation to do anything. All I hear is the noise of the children outside, they are kind of loud. They like to play in the area right outside my window; open space and no trees. This morning I woke up to the sound of my upstairs neighbors and their thumps on the floor, it was around 6:30am. It doesn't just happen once, it keeps going for 40 minutes. I think it's the kids.

This weekend went by too fast. I had to help my parents with something. I went to my mom's Friday and spent the night. My little brother spent some time with me (not much). He is giving my parents a hard time and it's making me sad. I don't even know what else to write. How boring.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home