Miss A's Blog

Just a muslim woman trying to make some sense out of this world. This is my creative outlet, and my place to let out frustration, and emotion.

Monday, March 19, 2007

The Heart Walk

On Saturday, April 28th, 2007 I will be doing a five mile walk for the American Heart Association. Heart disease affects people of all ages, of all different walks of life. Heart disease is the number one killer of women in the US. Even if you can't sponser me personally I encourage you to donate to the American Heart Association. You can go here to donate to the Twin Cities walk

http://heartwalk.kintera.org/faf/home/default.asp?ievent=184440&lis=0&kntae184440=2DD7907983A0425B979BEA006A0632EE

Blogger won't even let me LINK that!!!! Irritating! I feel my blood pressure rising! In all seriousness the AHA is good. So donate or join me on the walk!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home