Miss A's Blog

Just a muslim woman trying to make some sense out of this world. This is my creative outlet, and my place to let out frustration, and emotion.

Monday, March 19, 2007

A Middle Ground

It's difficult to be an emotional person. I am too trusting a person. I try my best to be a good person and a good friend, but it's a difficult thing. Every time I put myself out there someone seems to damage my trust and hurt me. It makes it so much harder to trust other people that might deserve it. I become too cautious, too inward drawn. Why do I have to be so sensitive? Why can't I be on some middle ground where I can protect myself?

Would it be easier if I were just a cold, uncaring person?

This last year has been filled with many disappointments from people. New people I've just met and people I've known for years. Alhamdulilah, I've somehow remained positive (though less trusting). I know that this is only possible through Allah. Alhamdulilah, Allah is always with me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home