Miss A's Blog

Just a muslim woman trying to make some sense out of this world. This is my creative outlet, and my place to let out frustration, and emotion.

Sunday, April 29, 2007

A Good Day

Alhamdulilah, yesterday was a good day. It started early, not really considering I slept until about 6:30am which is two hours of sleeping in for me, but early for a weekend. Miss Patootie Pie, the sweetheart that she is, came with me to do the Heart Walk. We arrived early enough to find decent parking, and then the walking started long before the actual "walk" started. They had a bunch of booths set up, we walked through there. We found people from my work. I turned in more donations *by the way thanks to all who donated*. It was a gorgeous morning, we did the walk, and then we went out for lunch.

At the restaurant I felt really hot like I was burning up. I later realized sunscreen would have been a good idea! Looking good with the bright red face Miss A!

It was a lot of walking, alot of good company, and I was too exhausted to write anything yesterday. Alhamdulilah for the beautiful day.

1 Comments:

At 4/30/07, 3:48 PM , Blogger Organica said...

I am proud of you.

Khuda or Allah Hafiz ..means may God protect you. Often you respond with the same thing back "Allah Hafiz"

Sorry I didn't respond to your text sooner!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home