Miss A's Blog

Just a muslim woman trying to make some sense out of this world. This is my creative outlet, and my place to let out frustration, and emotion.

Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Have Truer Words Been Spoken?

On the local news this morning they mentioned that George W. would be vetoing any bill from congress that gives a timeline of when U.S. troops will pull out of Iraq. They've been saying this for a while, whoopdee, so we know Bush wants to control Iraq forever. The next part they showed was another government official talking. I missed the guy's name (I was pretty involved with my cereal, give me a break it's about 4:50am when this happens). This is what he had to say:

"When we voted, we voted for George W. Bush. He is the Commander in Chief, and this is his war".

HIS war! That's exactly who's war it is. Who chose to look for those allusive weapons of mass detruction? Who had to finish what his daddy started? Why are so many people dying? Of course, because it's George W.'s war.

1 Comments:

At 4/25/07, 12:26 AM , Blogger آلاء الرحـمـن said...

One day all this will be over .. I'm very sure of that..

we can only pray 4 them :(

atyaf..!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home