Miss A's Blog

Just a muslim woman trying to make some sense out of this world. This is my creative outlet, and my place to let out frustration, and emotion.

Sunday, April 15, 2007

Friday Night: Part 1

The company I work for gave the first 700 employees to sign up for the heart walk Timberwolves tickets. Of course the little brother had to come with me, and I invited one of the sisters to come with me. Her anonymous name on my blog is Miss Patootie Pie! So it started out pretty cool. I got a shot of the mascot Crunch below.


Unfortunately, MN was trailing about 20 points the entire game. My mom had called me the day before to day, "FYI Kevin Garnett will not be playing, he injured himself." Thank you mom for the Timberwolves update. I bring her to one game and she becomes the ultimate fan!


At the end of the game there was a pep rally for the people from my company. We got to go to a closer section, and Crunch used a slingshot to throw t-shirts into the crowd. It was okay, it wasn't what I expected, but I think my brother had fun screaming for them to shoot it towards him.


That concludes the first part of our adventure. What happened next... well I'm still a bit in shock.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home