Miss A's Blog

Just a muslim woman trying to make some sense out of this world. This is my creative outlet, and my place to let out frustration, and emotion.

Sunday, April 22, 2007

Morning

What a gorgeous morning! The sun shining through the windows, but cool morning air is still coming through the window. The day is perfect so far as I change the bedding. Clean sheets, pillow cases, and duvet cover. I smell the freshness of the fabric softener and can't wait till tonight when I get to jump into that safe place. I love my bed, there is no place like it in the world. It is the hardest place to leave. What could make this morning better? Hmmm... I think I'll make some french toast.

1 Comments:

At 4/25/07, 12:18 AM , Blogger آلاء الرحـمـن said...

I love nothing more than my bed ..
and my pillow too :D..

they know alot about me.. happy, sad, feeling nothing.. it is always there

I miss my bed!

i like your blog.. keep it up :)

Atyaf..

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home