Miss A's Blog

Just a muslim woman trying to make some sense out of this world. This is my creative outlet, and my place to let out frustration, and emotion.

Sunday, May 13, 2007

The Planter Etc.

Let's start with yesterday morning. I got up early and had the balcony door open to get some fresh morning air circulating in the apartment. I live on the first floor of my building by the way. I hear the neighbor upstairs open their door, go out on their balcony and start sweeping. This is what it looks like when I look up when I'm on the balcony. See the spaces in between the wood? Yeah, so they sweep and all their dirt falls on my balcony, on my chairs, on my table, oh, and I had the door open so the fine spray of dirt starts coming in the door. I slammed my door shut. I hope they got it.


I decided to go clean my balcony today. I'm glad I have a concrete floor and nobody lives below me. I swept and cleaned, and then I decided to plant some seeds in a hanging basket my mom gave me. She had planted some stuff in it that never grew. Probably because I'm terrible at keeping plants alive. I really should have taken a picture of what it looked like before I emptied it. Here is the empty basket, so sad.


Taaaa-daaaaa! Now it has dirt and seeds in it! Exciting isn't it? Let's see if I can actually get them to grow!



Miracles can happen, right?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home