Miss A's Blog

Just a muslim woman trying to make some sense out of this world. This is my creative outlet, and my place to let out frustration, and emotion.

Tuesday, May 08, 2007

My Grandma Rules!

Yesterday I went to my mom's house. My grandma got there yesterday, she drove by herself from Montana. She drove to bring me her old car because they got a new one. The car isn't much newer than mine, but it's a heck of a lot nicer! I'm so excited! Grandma showed me all the bells and whistles to make sure I know how to use the car. I really appreciate that she's giving me the car, and I can't believe she drove here too.

It was a fun night. My mom made lasagna (yummy), we hung out and talked. My little brother is so much taller than my grandma knew. He's grown 6 inches since the last time she saw him. He towers over her now. I took some pictures, I got some nice ones. I had a really nice time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home